Are you having Pain & Discomfort?
If you are experiencing pain in your teeth, gums or jaw, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. Pain in your teeth or gums, sensitivity, cracks in your teeth or visual bleeding in your mouth can all be indicators of a larger oral issue. Having a highly-trained dentist diagnose and treat you is imperative.
Southern Oak Dental can help alleviate your pain with services like:
- Emergency Dental Care
- Surgical Tooth Extractions
- Root Canal Treatment
- Jaw Pain - TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Night Guards
- Bleeding Gums - Gum Disease Therapy
How can Southern Oak Dental help you with your toothache?
Call our office today if you are experiencing a severe toothache or pain of any kind. We will do our best to see you as soon as possible! We will bring you in for a focused examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, that will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
What is a toothache?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An Abscessed tooth
- A Tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth
Video: Top 5 Reasons Not to Delay Root Canal Treatment
Video: Top 5 Things to Know About TMJ Disorders
Ask us about our affordable In-House Dental Plan for patients without dental insurance!