Multiple Locations | One United Team
Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- Intra-Oral Cameras: See what we see! Intra-oral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth.
- Nitrous "Laughing Gas": Beneficial in calming a patient’s anxiety before a procedure. It is a sweet-smelling, non-irritating, colorless gas which you can breathe.
- Oral Sedation: We can administer an oral sedative to relax you. Safe and effective, Oral Sedation allows you to remain awake and aware, but your anxiety will be reduced for any dental procedure.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: You no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: These powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
- Oral Cancer Screening: This technology allows us to see gum and tissue abnormalities in your mouth that the naked eye might not see.
Comfortable Office Amenities
We offer a wide range of amenities to make your visit to our office as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
- TV Entertainment
- Pillows and Warm Blankets
- Protective Eyewear
“Five Star" Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you will quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Ask us about our affordable In-House Dental Plan for patients without dental insurance!